Friday, September 14, 2012

Envoy of Gods

My woozy head and eyes of mountain 'peeks' are overcome with wisdom words of Gods that speak

And all I am is messenger to thee for the divine link between I and the Gods that are we

And though it is not understood in the terms that I shriek that heavy voices of maelstrom weather is more than a voyager seeks

I find that words are clumsy, cumbersome and failing; I find that action are accurate driven and smooth seas sailing

I stumble over the moon to see the life next doom only to tell you to wait because the end maybe coming soon

No my love-struck one you are not in the field of daydreams but in the perpetual night of visions that all Gods see

I took apart the universe and sky to hurry my journey
to where Oberon flies

and Queen Mauve and Merlin and all points between
to where the heavens are set fire and the angel sway to
aura's gleam

I move so so quickly that time is nothing to me
I wish I can slow to see the sun's flowing stream

But whether my feet is made swift on a driving gale
The gates of Gods ends my trail

So look upon me one last time to see my message
written in the net's sky


No comments:

Post a Comment