Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Click the X

Now I am  not one to sit and wait for people to come and give me hate

I shrug it off and allow jealousy to be because the message I give is more powerful than me

I bring the message of unity and hope which gives new reason for the oppressed to cope

The gay community my family my dream also the one trying to kill my self-esteem

It seems a division is always in place and everybody's in competition like some sort of race



And nice guys finish last and cheater sometimes win
but was the victory worth your soul costing sin

And was it worth the hole you put the community in
just to try and hate on a friend

Whether or not you believe this mentality
that we are stronger a unit being a content family

It may be hard to see me as a brother
if you can't feel the energy in blood of one another

But whether you believe we are as one
is proven in the the issues passed from father to son

You hate on me and I take that hate
I push it into the atmosphere
Praying for it to obliterate

But if comes back to Earth
I will be ready
To take that hate and stir my course steady

So whatever you believe
that made you hate me
I will gladly take to set you free

No comments:

Post a Comment