Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Jane Doe, I know

Jane Doe, I know that you are not some expendable hoe
found lying dead in the gutter
You are person once living that someone knew better

Jane Doe, I know that someone horribly took your life
and now your pain is something we must transcend

Jane Doe, I know that these sketches and pictures don't do you justice but until we find who you belong too allow us this one indulgence

Jane Doe, I know that you are not at peace,
How can you rest when the one who took your life is still amiss

Jane Doe, I know that you are sad
Mad... you can't be blamed
Right now death cannot hide your pain

Jane Doe, I know I am confused at this time
Don't know where to begin
Please give me a sign

Jane Doe, I know there is no time to waste
But your family has not said anything
You have to keep the faith

Jane Doe, I know that words are little next to much
But my heart is breaking
Something you have surely touched

So Jane Doe, know that we will do our best
To find what happened
To put your soul to rest

No comments:

Post a Comment