Saturday, July 28, 2012

Love transaction

As I sit here sifting through the memories in my mind
Hoping that the love I had was something worth to find

Knowing its value was unconditional to me
Realizing the product's condition is worse than it could be

Seeing with blinders what was real
That I paid for something that someone would steal

Telling myself why waist my time
When I look at a person
I should have never towed a line



A transaction done not worth the effort
A gift is given
You don't pay for a present

I knew a long time ago what to expect
I guess that is why they call a fool a person who regrets

A lie is worth a million dollars
The is true is worth a million hollers
And a debt is something you can't pay
When you been bled by love's expensive stay

I've been told love comes at a price
It can steal your soul like a thief in the night

And all the shit about love that fits
I believe it to be true if one can admit

Where pain is the real price for love
A transaction not always from heaven above



No comments:

Post a Comment