Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Gay Power

I sit in my room, my ears in tune
The march of a gay revolution will be coming soon

My heart has no fear, my gay family is near
And we will win this fight on this globe Earth sphere

Beware our power, we stand with might
Ready to die in the battle we fight

And no cause is greater than the goal of freedom
The right to be protected in this United States kingdom

Democracy, capitalism Republican buffoonery
Fuckery, crazy Odyssey, immense dipshitery



Do you expect me to stay in the darkness of the closet
When I hear the dawn of a revolution is upon us

I'll do my part and stand my ground
And no Zimmermans will kill a black man this time around

Which means, give me liberty or death
No justice for gay people means no justice left

Or we will bring down the house like the 5th of November
Read your history if you want to remember

So all gay people, men and women
reading these words
Stand up, be seen, let your voice be heard

Because silence today will not set us free
Inequality is a lock and action is a key

No comments:

Post a Comment