Thursday, July 26, 2012

What is the harm my love

Enclosed in the pure sight of two that need no clothes is the vision of someone that brings ease to the eyes of night

I summoned him like a evil Jin from the lamp of Aladdin with the hope that he would grant me a wish

One wish of true love that is beautiful meaning boundless as the nebula moves from end of the universe to the other,

As Apollo moves the sun from east to west
and back again so did I ask such a divine request

What is the harm in wanting the love that finally found you

What is the harm in wanting that love to finally be true

What is the harm in being whatever you can so
that the love will not harm you in destiny's plan

I see no reason for love to treat me in any other way 
but only something divine can stop one of its own

Only a dream can stop a dream and only wish
can alter a wish

Only anger can stop love and only truth can
cease all

So I ask my Jin one last time to not harm the
one that wanted to see him happy and free
and to grant the wish he promised to me

1 comment:

  1. ah but the problem is that you never are granted your wish that you asked for. I love the symmetry of this. Very pretty...call me I want to talk to you about this. There is a lesson here that I want to point out...it isn't one that you and I have ever talked about before. I think you might find it interesting.

    ReplyDelete