Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fluidity Emotion (No Love Mix)

It is just past 3pm and it has rained for days
It took at least that long to contain the rage

So many events that has moved through my heart
The rain wasted no time to finally start

I always understood the rain knew more than me
It rained during the day my loves wasn't meant to be

Everyone laughed and had hate for me
Questions the rain could not answer for me

And I have no money, nothing to trade
No answers are given, no atonement made

No  blood, no fowl... That's what they say
No love, no loss.. Is it the same way

If this is true, I lost a great deal
My no love relationship was not even real

So how do you rationalize or comprehend
Something with no understanding came to an end

So the rain can't be finished
It must keep going
I don't want to know everything
But don't leave me not knowing

The question that drives
and yes I want to know
Did he love not or did he love me so

Not a childish game, the rain was aware
That is why weeks have past rain is everywhere

So here I am, remembering the past
Trying to understand why things did not last

So just like the rain the feeling comes and goes
Like someone told me, I will never know

But I would the reward still to come
To validate the battles that I have truly won

The war still ahead rages on
The rain by my side
See me to the next dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment