Tuesday, July 3, 2012

My Gay Blessing

Blessed am I to be born this way
To be daring, open and naturally gay

And if you disagree is alright with me
I'm the one that must be comfortable and free

Don't be mad at the world because you didn't see the side of my emotions deemed to be angry


There is pride in my voice and strength in my heart
a little sorrow in my soul and a brain full of smarts 

One part is up.. one side is down a bit of me sideways.. my personality is a clown


But that's me not you at least that is true
To see where I am coming from
you have to know what I have been through

The fire of hell, the blessing of Gods
The knowledge of my spirit
Unbalanced and at odds

All of this journey just to understand
what is takes to be proud of this natural man

Am I supposed to be scared
Because you gave me a dare
I dare to be me, so you find that quite rare

I am getting pumped expressing how I feel
Let's end these words
Happy blessed, gay real

No comments:

Post a Comment