Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Argus, Epic

Argus a journey and epic an event
I knew this from the beginning
I said what I meant

Let me tell you the story of parallel lives
At least what I thought
Look through my eyes

All I ever wanted in one person
Instead what I got was a lesson from the universe

I promise you this
I don't understand what I got
The behavior and emotion experience weren't mine



Everything hate and rage without a word
Not even sure if it was something I deserved

It started off, a boy and his dog
That found me when I was lost and caught in a fog

From that point a week will pass
Best week in my life
Heart heavy... it did not last

Little did I know I would have doubt
A path someone else was so sure about

Three months of talking came to head
Coming back to a person I wanted to see again

I thought him beautiful.. like looking at a dimension functional and useful

I learned so much,intrigued in every way 
I was lied to almost each and every day

A journey such as this is hard to say
That is why it will not be finished today

No comments:

Post a Comment