Sunday, June 17, 2012

Bryan's Prayer

How many words will I need for God to hear me and take heed

A friend indeed, a friend in need and I am powerless when I say the word please

So the only thing I can do is slow down time
or slow down this poem to make sense of the rhyme

A man that has helped me countless in ways 
There is no such thing as the end of his days 

Introspection at its best I look inside 
the world he instilled with shining pride

Because the cosmos will not allow 
a star to be destroyed in the moving quasar 

Or with a wave of my hands to move a sky 
and open  up the sun  to steal the energy from inside

I would rule a thousand suns if I thought for a moment 
that his life would be spared by my past atonement 

Anger and energy is all in one
But I separated the constant to dispel the nonsense 

I plucked out a black hole and control gravity
To gather all I can of photon light energy 

I shifted the tectonic plates of the earth sphere 
and changed the bandwidth of the stratosphere 

Now blue the heaven is my own color 
I choose grey to match the eyes of another

For when I look into his eyes
I see my favorite color...grey every time

So life, God and universe I ask
That you recognize his life is worth 10,000 of my past



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much. I really do appreciate it. You should know how much this means to me. I have left this all in God's hands now and I know I will be back on my feet faster than anyone knows...again thank you for taking the time to write this for me and about me.

    Love ya always my friend,
    Bryan

    ReplyDelete