Thursday, June 21, 2012

The power of yes

Yes, I feel you and there is no denying I'm built from you. Yes, I mean what I mean that nothing on sun's Earth can move my words once my mind has come to the fulfilling conclusion. Yes I am for , yes I do too. Yes I thought about you many time and nothing still makes my mind distracted in such daring ways.

Yes you are right, yes love your sight. Yes I see the what others did not want to in the star's night. Yes there is no contest, yes you are the best and I would not have anything any other way.

Yes I heard your every word and yes I took them to memory for no other words have hurt and healed me in quite the same way. Yes I love, yes I adore you and yes forever I say your name only if dawns allows me to open my eyes for no matter the power my love is truth of nature still dwarfs me.

Yes I understand what you mean and yes I am not scared to admit that yes is so powerful only because no meant something was beyond my power of yes. Limits, boundaries and conditions are the no to the divine yes in the linear now and I see the choice of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment