Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The family that lies together

I spy, I  feel a lie
A family that conspires
Is a family that cries

I choose not to play
A game that has no end to the days

Always in character
for no one's benefit
The young dead bastard

I got enough of this method
For a lover of my life
Another unconditional deficit

Always in the mix
Always a step ahead
Always in my business
Don't ask for the wishes in my head

I keep my mouth closed...Talking does nothing more than make you vulnerable exposed


Left alone is better still.. if you try and hurt to bend my will


And I don't wish to hear the words of someone that wish to lie on the verge


Is it better to stay or stand still
A truth stays put
A lie runs at will

I hear the calling of my anger
I slice through space time to quench the dark matter

How many tons of TNT does it take to rearrange my anatomy

Meaning, I was just over my dread until a family that lies is a family not said






No comments:

Post a Comment