Friday, June 15, 2012

Love's Stance

I stand with my left foot behind my right in fortified union with my soul. My balance is unmeasured and my spirit is welcoming to the thought of a opponent that is worthy to handle me. I see my hands move faster than lightening and my heart beats courage and faith for my skill have been practiced. My technique is striking and my defenses are fetching, I could not be more ready for the battle to pursue me.

It seems that trouble always have a way of finding me and I am hoping that it finds me this time as well. Huh,,. I am sorry to smirk but for what some calls a battle, I call the never-ending cycle of an emotion that drives the very forces of change. It also does justice to man's true virtue and with crazy genius moves me in true feeling.

I said true feeling. The honest chakra which is my energy and my chi. I look inside myself with wise introspection to know that the most worthiest of opponents have always been in front of me but it takes a loving nemesis to bring out the warrior life wants me to be.

My eyes.... I don't have to use my eyes to rage the war that returns me to the golden heavens. I can feel my adversary from a distance and I am wishing for him to find me. It is my turn to see the ardent defeat of failure for I will conquer the one thing that stands in my way to glorious victory. I throw myself on my sword and use no shield to protect me.

No comments:

Post a Comment