Tuesday, June 26, 2012

More than words on a page: Roughhousing

I don't know what happened the last night. It is all a blur really. Funny how things seems to turn out that way. From the time I stepped into this sleaze motel things went from bad to worse. Mark called the police because of his precious machine. The thing he loves more than anything else. There is no mistake that before me or any trick bitch that he shags with, his first love will always be that damn computer. It does not matter what computer it is there has been so many.

The policeman told us we had to separate which is not a bad thing at this point. I am sure he will make his way back to Sandy's place now that the "lying nigger" is not with him. He grabbed up his broken piece of love and left out the door. Alone, I am use to it I guess. He is always somewhere and like a good little puppy I say yes to my white master signifying that I am ok with his actions. 

A door closes and a window opens is the saying right? Now that Mark left there a sense of relief and a feeling of anger. I have to curb this emotion somehow and there is nothing like finally getting the sex you want from someone that halfway finds you decent. I decided to see what Billy was doing. Actually, he has given me so many names it is not even funny. I will take the side of intelligence for a moment and say that Billy is not his real name but I have been talking to him before I came for this visit in East Point. He said he wants and I am not denying him the privilege. Besides, it will be interesting to see what Billy is all about. 
Now we have the waiting game. I am one of the few people that can party and be on time for an appointment. I am sure he will  be late so I have plenty of time to clean myself up. I wonder what Billy is like. I know he is a pretty horny guy when he is on the prowl. I remember when I talked to him on the phone one day while in Aiken and he was on a date waiting for a guy to come downstairs. He wanted to talk dirty on the phone and I have to admit, I am at my sexual best when I am partying. I don't really feel open when I am not doing any tina. 

Wow, he is three hours late. I guess that is better than not answering the phone at all. At least I got some rest I don't want to seem like some sort of animal when he shows up. I wonder how Mark is doing like I really have to be concerned. He always lands on his feet and give little care about me now that his toy is broken. 

knock, knock, knock

He's here. At least he is a man of his word. I almost stumped my toe while trying to get the door open. My head was down at first. The sunlight almost blinded me. I looked up and he is very nice looking. Highlighted hair, about my height wearing these gym pants and sandals. He was definitely nice looking. It was me I was more worried about. 

"Hi, your Grant right?" He asked me.
"Yeah come on in."

I had no choice but to compliment him. "You are nice looking."

"You are not bad yourself." He said

I have a feeling that he is not a big talker. He grabs my head and kisses me. He is being very rough with me. He is turning me around and rubbing his cock on my ass. He pushes me on the bed and jumps on me. He has me in a bear hug and not letting go. He is wrestling with me on the bed. This is something I never expected. He is a beast. Someone to finally match me on level. He is taking off my shirt with such urgency and passion. I barely can get my hands through the sleeves.

Smack!

He is slapping my chest with his bare hands. Now he is pounding my chest like he is hoping it would hurt but no matter how he hits me, this body was made to take pain. I tried to get up but he pushes me back on bed. He is ripping off my pants. I guess no one can ever say that this guy is boring .

No comments:

Post a Comment