Sunday, June 10, 2012

Gay Superimposed

Who are you...Do you know me?
Ohhhhhh,,, your the gay superimposed bureaucracy.

Was I supposed to follow suit
As uncle tom gay individuals gives the regular gay people the boot

Am I sorry, I did not know you spoke for me
Obama maybe my president but I have my own gay speaking piece.

I can speak for myself said the stupid, young, gay, wet the behind the ears creep.

The first thing I want to say ... how come when someone offers us coffee we have to partake

That like poetry with no punctuation
Reading seems to be foreign, we must use self-narration

Which means, use your own mind to read between the lines
Do we have to believe every word our ears happen to find

Tit for that.. this for that
Obama speaks so it is our turn up to bat

And I am not trying to say hit or miss
I appreciate any curve ball that's trying being pitched
but should I be less fierce or any less pissed
Should I let down my guard because my president didn't plead the fifth

He flipped his coin and changed his bark
and you are mad at me because I am trying to hit the ball out the park

I just talk about millions, a nation inside a nation
Just because some gay people rolled over I am supposed disregard my station

 I am not saying that Obama is wrong
 are we supposed to dance because he opportunistically changed his song


No comments:

Post a Comment