Sunday, June 17, 2012

Outward Beauty

I come with something more simple for you to believe
That your outward beauty is something that you don't conceive

Your eyes are liar and the mirror is not true
For I have spent a great deal of time observing every inch of you

Spare me time and give me occasion
I will describe your outward beauty with just provocation

Your skin is soft and easy to touch
You eyes have a color I envy very much

I love the way you protect me from harm
And feel your heat when you hold me in your arms

Sensual shoulders when you lay on your front
With strong legs that curve very much

A picture of beauty I am pleased to see and honored by the fact you share your body and beauty with me

Now I know it is hard to share my view
Especially when the past has images it throws at you

I can't share something I have never seen
The person from the past and all other persons in-between

The person I see is the person in front of me

So before I end the line of this poem a bit of advice I want you to know

Your eyes are liars and the mirror is not true'
Stop asking them for advice they do not support you

If you wish to know your outward beauty
I will be more than happy to share with you truly

Never be ashamed of what you see
Your outward beauty is boundless and should be set free

No comments:

Post a Comment