Sunday, June 17, 2012

Unleashed (Unconditional Mix)

I'm pissed....I'm tired this round
Straws are getting cut and camels are going down

I use my power and use my gift
But to tell you the truth I am just fucking pissed

So I will give you what you want in pure unconditional form
And Katrina is nothing compared to this storm

And because I care about you.. I will destroy all you think you know
Just to be sure that you really didn't know

Now, what goes around comes around is true
But you're so blinded, do you know where the hell are you
If you don't know the go around is throw and you are in the come around
But I am sure that you already knew

And since you knew that I am sure you realized
That between coming and going you affect other people's lives

and if you are not happy, not even content with your life
I wonder who you hurt to cause so much strife

Did I make you made, you thought you were good people
Last time I checked those results belong to evil people

Why don't you use your logic
Why don't you sure your brain
Emotions get in the way
I know it will be a strain

Speaking of in the way I already proved you wrong
Didn't you hear it
In the truthful verses of this poem

Oh yes, to make sure your lack of knowledge is evident
Have you ever looked up the words perception and ignorance

Now I am not going to tell you how to change your life
I know what it takes to win this fight

I know the answer, I have seen it in action
But I am being spiteful and that is my reaction

You see, when I tried to tell you before
You told me to be quiet and say no more

And further more you thought I was crazy
Insulting me
Thinking my gifts were lazy

And I come to walk a path to give you the equations to solve your spiritual math

But when I tried you thought I was funny
See my eggs are sunny side up and your eggs are runny

So I come to the decision that you don't deserve the knowledge I come to splurge

I will never tell you....The moment has past
I will never tell you...Now matter how many times you ask

Now some of you thinking I am wrong and some of you reading the lines of this poem

If I don't give wholeheartedly.. Isn't that truly a lack of generosity

Now for some of you with lessons to find
the answers you need were between the lines

And for those of you that did not get the lesson
Farewell and God speed... You have to guess on your blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment