Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Inward Beauty

Now your outward beauty is much admire
But your inward beauty is more desired

Your spirit, your mind and your personality
Makes you a beauty force in a powerful trinity

How do I know this, I will tell you the reason
I know my own self like I know the change in the seasons







To know your own spirit is the first step
It's a must if you want to spirits to connect

Well let me explain some things my spirit felt from you and you tell me if these things aren't true

When you walk in a room people begin to smile
They can sense your energy coming from a mile

You become quiet and isolated with troubled
So I stay away and support you in a way that is subtle

You believe in being thy neighbor and being a brother's keeper
But you have the ability to know a deceiver

The wonders of the world are open and wide
Your eyes are open and from you they can't hide

Your stern and disciplined but that's ok
Strong foundations are paved that way

Those are a few things
I have one more question for you
Why do you not believe those things to be true

You say that you are ugly
Did someone tell you that
I need to find that person so I can pay them back

You say that people don't like you
I don't understand
There's a crowd cheering for you
A stand full of fans

You say you have not accomplished your goals in life
Wasn't your goal to do what was right

You have become sad, sullen and down on yourself
Somewhere in the past you put the real you on the shelf

Well, I spoke from my spirit
I spoke from my mind
Please don't skip the last parts of these lines

Don't listen to anyone and what they have to say
Lots of times they want to block and hinder your way

And that goes for me
I'm no exception
You are the only one with the power to change your perception

Don't be scared to discover every part of you
And remember these words
To thy own self be true

Now, go and start your journey
You are the only one who can
Remember no matter what
Your inner beauty will stand

No comments:

Post a Comment