Saturday, June 9, 2012

Neo-Beauty

Beauty and looks, what does it matter
I guess it bothers those broken and battered

Funny when I think about my looks for whatever sake
The one thing I don't care about is the one thing someone tries to take

Why would anybody want me to feel to sorrow for something that truly fades by the next comings morrow

I don't understand, maybe it was not meant for me to see
The physical beauty that everyone laughs at and the joke that alludes me

Could it be that my hinds sight's third eye somehow protects me

It could be that my moronic behavior gives me an advantage
Someone is trying their best to make me out to be a human savage

Lower life-form free forward thinking beyond the Barsoom planet
Don't care how they look if they walk out of the solar system without a jacket

And now, look at me... look at you
Did you really believe that I believed my physical looks is all that is true

No, though I admire the beauty of one's hyde
I crave the beauty of the one that is inside

It moves me..... what move you
Did you really want to move away from the attractive neo-truth

I see clouds of grey with beautiful words in-between
and my face is nothing more than a star's bright gleam

So silly one with beauty to destroy
Too bad you did not understand the true beauty that I enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment