Monday, June 11, 2012

Fluidity Emotion (Moonlight Sonata Mix)

Grey skies and clouds and all the beauty that comes with the the power of the rain I pray you bestow upon me comfort and reasoning. Am I the only one that the rain cries for when I am sad?  Does the beautiful moon's light shines aura ultra violet rays of distant colors that allow peeks of starlight clears on the array of nature?

Spoken words that Juliet said an inconstant orb cannot hear. Why speak to nothingness if no one has the ability to understand what you have to say?  Or could it be that I don't know how to speak and the music of the night rain moves the soul of Beethoven and I.

Rain you bitchy mistress of ardent wishes that do nothing more than sooth my soul, I asked you a long time ago to cover this world in water with no ark none of each animal. Do what needs to be done for my understanding even if that means to cover the heads of all that know more than me. I just want to finally understand.

Do you hear night music now oh great creator of attractive sounds? No one said that natural symphony did not calm the raged heart or savage breeding. The music of the rain hitting the ground is more than tears can bare. So you see I hear you, I want to hear you, I believe I hear you,  it is I that have no tongue beyond the glistening sparkling drops of music that fall upon my head and filled within my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment