Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Love Star's Oracle

I see distant cosmic radiation of parallel energies

Glowing pulsating masses of fusion
that does nothing but send my
high minded subconscious into the next dimension 

Radiant does not describe the everlasting
streams of stardust and blue dwarfs
that guides my heart in sub-spacial waves

I saw through my naked eye
the form of a nuclear nebula
and felt a new zodiac in the breakers a new universe

Creation, no more infinite and responsible as destruction or resurrection 

It moves me, it moves through me
this surge of light-speed
transforming from matter into subatomic particles

My heart awaits
I am here in the center of creation
Do you dare deny the nature of the universe itself

Do you dare fly in the face of emptiness to reach me

If so, give me a sign
and I shall move all that is heaven
and rewrite all that quantum

No more relative and rational space
Begone and allow imaginary variables
to give me what I wish the most

Infinite possibility

No comments:

Post a Comment